Legal Notice and information on the conditions of use of the website
In compliance with the duty of information stipulated in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, MYNAPARROT SL , as owner of the website HTTPS://WWW.PLUGNMEET.CLOUD/ states:
1. Identification data:
Company name: MYNAPARROT SL
TAX ID: B67681619
Registered office: C/MATILDE DIEZ 11 A 28002 MADRID
Registration data in the Mercantile Registry: TOMO 42742, FOLIO 30, SECCIÓN 8, HOJA 755848.
The present information conforms and regulates the conditions of use, the limitations of responsibility and the obligations that the users of the web page published under the domain name HTTPS://WWW.PLUGNMEET.CLOUD/ assume and undertake to respect. In any case, the acceptance of the legal notice does not imply the establishment of a contractual relationship between the USER and the RESPONSIBLE of the website, nor will it affect the one they had previously. With regard to the proper use of the Web site, all the information contained therein shall be subject to the rights, duties and obligations established by the legislation in force at all times, as well as those established in this legal notice.
- "Web Page", HTTPS://WWW.PLUGNMEET.CLOUD/ which is made available to Internet Users.
- "User", natural or legal person who uses or browses the Site.
- "Content", are the pages that make up the entire HTTPS://WWW.PLUGNMEET.CLOUD/ which make up the information and services that MYNAPARROT SL makes available to Internet Users. They contain the messages, texts, photographs, graphics, icons, logos, technology, links, textures, drawings, sound and/or image files, recordings, software, appearance, graphic design and source codes and, in general, any kind of material contained in the Page.
- "Hyperlink", technique by which a User can navigate through different pages of the Web, or Internet, with a simple click on the text, icon, button or indicative that contains the link.
- "Cookies", technical means for the "traceability" and tracking of navigation on Web sites. They are small text files that are written on the User's computer. This method has implications on privacy, so MYNAPARROT SL will give timely and reliable notice of their use at the time they are implemented on the Site.
If the User does not agree with the clauses and conditions of use of this Legal Notice, he/she shall refrain from using the Site.
4. Use of the Web Site
HTTPS://WWW.PLUGNMEET.CLOUD/ provides access to articles, information and data (hereinafter, "THE CONTENTS") owned by MYNAPARROT SL . The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the website.
Some pages of the website (HTTPS://WWWW.PLUGNMEET.CLOUD/) may allow participation through comments, in which case any user may send texts through the form established for this purpose. When sending such texts, by clicking on the corresponding link, the USER agrees and accepts to make an adequate use of the contents that HTTPS://WWW.PLUGNMEET.CLOUD/ offers through its website, not to use them for:
- incur in illicit, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order activities.
- disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, apology of terrorism or against human rights.
- cause damage to the physical and logical systems of (HTTPS://WWW.PLUGNMEET.CLOUD/), its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
- attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the e-mail accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
- In short, to respect the applicable legislation, morality and generally accepted good customs, public order and these general conditions of access and use.
To this end, THE USER agrees and undertakes NOT to use any of the Content for illegal purposes or effects, prohibited in the Legal Notice or by law, harmful to the rights and interests of others, or in any way damage, disable, overburden, impair or impede the normal use of the Content, computer equipment or documents, files and all kinds of content stored on any computer equipment owned or contracted by MYNAPARROT SL, other users or any Internet user (hardware and software).
THE USER agrees and undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties any kind of material contained on the Site, such as information, text, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound files and / or images, photographs, recordings, software, logos, trademarks, icons, technology, photographs, software, links, graphic design and source codes, or any other material to which he had access in his capacity as User of the Site, without this list having a limiting character.
Likewise, in accordance with all of the above, THE USER may not:
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or otherwise publicly communicate, transform or modify the Contents, unless it has the written and explicit authorization of MYNAPARROT SL , which owns the corresponding rights, or it is legally permitted.
- Delete, manipulate or in any way alter the copyright and other data identifying the reservation of rights of MYNAPARROT SL or its owners, fingerprints and / or digital identifiers, or any other technical means established for recognition.
- The User shall refrain from obtaining and even attempt to obtain the Contents using means or procedures other than those that, as appropriate, have been made available for this purpose or have been indicated for this purpose on the Web pages where the Contents or, in general, those that are commonly used on the Internet for this purpose provided they do not pose a risk of damage or disable the Page, and / or the Contents.
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by MYNAPARROT SL . Therefore, MYNAPARROT SL , does not guarantee, nor is it responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, accuracy and timeliness of the content of such websites or their privacy practices. Please be aware that before providing your personal information to these non-HTTPS://WWW.PLUGNMEET.CLOUD/ websites, please be aware that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
Also, those who intend to establish hyperlinks between their website and ours (HTTPS://WWW.PLUGNMEET.CLOUD/) must observe and comply with the following conditions:
- No prior authorization is required when the Hyperlink only allows access to the home page, but may not reproduce it in any form. Any other form of Hyperlink will require the express and unequivocal written authorization of MYNAPARROT SL,
- No "frames" ("frames") will be created with the Web pages or on the Web pages of MYNAPARROT SL.
- No false, inaccurate or offensive statements or indications shall be made about MYNAPARROT SLsits directors, employees or collaborators, or people who are related to the Page for any reason, or the Users of the Page, or the Content provided.
- It shall not be stated or implied that MYNAPARROT SL has authorized the Hyperlink or has supervised or assumed in any way the Content offered or made available to the Web page on which the Hyperlink is established.
- The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established may only contain what is strictly necessary to identify the destination of the Hyperlink.
- The Web page on which the Hyperlink is established shall not contain information or contents that are illicit, contrary to morality and generally accepted good customs and public order, nor shall it contain contents contrary to any third party rights.
7. Modification of the Legal Notice
In order to improve the performance of the Web site, MYNAPARROT SL reserves the right to make, at any time and without notice, modify and update the information contained on the Web site, the configuration and design of this and this legal notice, as well as any other particular conditions. When these particular conditions affect the USER, he/she will be duly informed, being able to refrain from accepting and applying those conditions in force up to the moment and until the end of the contractual relationship with the owner of the Web site. The acceptance of the Legal Notice does not entail the establishment of any commercial relationship, except for the rights, duties and obligations arising from the proper use of this website in accordance with current legislation. All updates and / or modifications will be communicated when accessing the Web site so that any USER can know the scope of the same.
8. Intellectual / industrial property
MYNAPARROT SL owns all intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained therein (including, but not limited to, images, sound, audio, video, software or text, trademarks or logos, color combinations, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.), owned by MYNAPARROT SL or its licensors, all rights reserved.
Any use not previously authorized by MYNAPARROT SL , will be considered a serious breach of the rights of intellectual or industrial property of the author.
The user undertakes to respect the rights of intellectual property owned by MYNAPARROT SL. You can view the elements of the website and even print, copy and store them on the hard drive of your computer or any other hardware provided it is solely and exclusively for personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of MYNAPARROT SL.
All trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the Site are owned by MYNAPARROT SL or, where appropriate, third parties who have authorized their use, without it being understood that the use or access to the Website and / or the Content gives the User any right over such trademarks, trade names and / or logos, and can not be understood as assigned to the User, any exploitation rights that exist or may exist on such Content.
Similarly, the Contents are the intellectual property of MYNAPARROT SL, or third parties where appropriate, therefore, Intellectual Property rights are owned by MYNAPARROT SL or third parties who have authorized their use, who have the exclusive rights to exploit them in any way and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation. Reproduction, distribution and public communication, including its mode of making available, all or part of the contents of this website, for commercial purposes, in any form and by any technical means, without the authorization of MYNAPARROT SL
The unauthorized use of the information contained on this website, as well as any breach of the rights of intellectual or industrial property of MYNAPARROT SL or third parties included in the page that have transferred content will result in the legally established responsibilities.